Employee Benefits for Employers in the New York Tri-State Area
Concerned about controlling the cost of your employee benefits plan while staying compliant with the Affordable Care Act?
Whether your business is large or small, we will take the time to understand your employee benefits goals, analyze the best approach and educate you on the possible options.
Our innovation and ability to custom tailor a creative benefits plan is what separates us from the others.
- Group Medical Benefits
- Group Dental, Life, Vision, and Long/Short Term Disability Benefits
- Business Life Insurance (Buy-Sell Funding; Key Employee; etc…)
- Individual Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Voluntary Benefit Programs
As you know, well-designed employee benefit plans are a key ingredient for attracting and retaining employees. Additionally, having comprehensive coverage along with the most competitive plan options can assist an organization in maintaining its bottom line profitability. Not only do we provide our clients with options, but we pride ourselves in the level of service we provide after your plan is in place.
Some of these services include:
- Plan Design and administration
- Annual review of the plan and renewal options
- Assist employees and employer with plan-specific questions
- Negotiate renewal pricing with carriers and obtain other bids
- Implement a company website for employer and employees to view plan descriptions
- Compliance guidance including COBRA
- Assist with claims resolution
Voluntary Group Benefits - Employee Advantage Plan
Reliable General Agency has developed an Advantage Plan – a no-cost plan to the employer, which offers personal insurance products (Auto, Home, Renters, etc.) to employees at an exclusive discounted rate*. Participation is strictly voluntary and there is no minimum participation required to offer this service. Furthermore, enrollment is open year-round.
While insurance has become a commodity to many these days, we believe in taking the time to get to know our clients. Everyone has unique coverage needs and the only way to uncover these needs is to consult with our clients. We apply this same approach to our Employee Advantage Plan. In fact, as Independent Agents, we are insurance advocates who work for our clients, not for an insurance company.
Reliable General’s Employee Advantage Plan
- Provides a valuable benefit to help attract and retain employees
- No cost to you, the employer
- Minimal administrative work
- Exclusive group discounted rates*
- Professional review of your employees’ current insurance coverage’s
- Potential savings to your employees’ personal expenses
- Partnerships with financially strong, “A” rated insurance carriers
- Complimentary, annual renewal reviews of your employees’ personal insurance policies
- Claims reporting available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Dedicated toll-free 800 number
- Discounted Defensive Driver Courses to help save on insurance premiums
- Individual policies that your employees keep even if they retire or leave your place of employment
- Proven communication activities to enhance employee participation without disrupting their daily work activity